Who has to go to uni because their parents expect them to? (share your complaints) (1 Viewer)

kittenwhiskerz

HSC
Going to uni for parents is a thing that makes them happy,so stress overcomes us to see our parnents happy ,what is the dream you would like to achieve and what is the dream your parnents wanna see you achieve ?

Last edited:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
do your parnents put pressure on you going to uni without your parnents realizing.Well dont feel too bad.We are together in this and when you think of it in two years time.You will thank your parnents for giving you a push.
Yeah, I agree . They just want the best for us :p. btw are you on bos during school?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Nope.

Both of my brothers are tradies and stuff.

I made my own decision to want to go to uni and what uni to go to (but my parents picked my HS. Cunts).

Anyone that has it otherwise needs to evaluate themselves before they make such a big decision. It's 3+ years of your life.

kittenwhiskerz

HSC
Re: Who has to go to uni because there parnents expect them too? (share your complain

no,not during school,why? are you during school on bos?

Shadowless

HSC
Re: Who has to go to uni because their parents expect them to? (share your complaints

do your parnents put pressure on you going to uni without your parnents realizing.Well dont feel too bad.We are together in this and when you think of it in two years time.You will thank your parnents for giving you a push.
i'd be surprised if your 'parnents' even have the option of expecting you to go to uni

kittenwhiskerz

HSC
Re: Who has to go to uni because their parents expect them to? (share your complaints

what do you mean?

iBibah

HSC
He was inferring you're dumb.

Last edited:

iBibah

HSC

?? No I'm not, that's just what Shadowless was implying.

and it's *you're

Demise

HSC

and it's *you're
You're the one who spelt "your".

iBibah

HSC

oh haha i thought he was aying I am imply that lol

*derp moment

Thief

!!
HSC

and it's *you're
Ahahah no

I was pointing out the fact that you spelt it 'your'

kittenwhiskerz

HSC

thanx for posting your opinion even though it was harsh but its still an opinion

Last edited:

kittenwhiskerz

HSC

does he even know me to infer that?

kittenwhiskerz

HSC

lol

kittenwhiskerz

HSC

Well,be surprised because my parnents do have that option :) .Also i'll be suprised too if you have any friends .

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

m8. go back to china. we're full.

knxd

HSC

LOOOOL. MATE you're estimated is 88-90, I would leave these forums asap if I was you.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC

Parent's expectations: Go to uni, get a job out of it

My expectations: do an arts degree

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Well,be surprised because my parnents do have that option :) .Also i'll be suprised too if you have any friends .
Omg, please learn to use punctuation.

Parent's expectations: Go to uni, get a job out of it

My expectations: do an arts degree
YAY!

Never leave. :')

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)