Help me pleaseeee (1 Viewer)

xLover

HSC
N/A
Hey guy/girls.

I needed help! Im from a catholic school; I plan to do extension history, prerequisite are:
>4ppl (have 5 people)
>85% in adv/stand English (I do Standard)
>85% in ani/mod History (I do Modern)

Im currently getting in 90's% in all my English and Modern assignments and exams , The curriculum coordinator(head of everything) herself said I had to get those marks to get in (she hates me, undermined me thinking I couldn't do it!!), I achieved this marks now she saying I'm not gonna have a ext hiz class, even if I do you wouldn't be allowed since I do standard when she clearly said i could get in with 85% in standard, I feel discriminated! Is there nothing I can do, advice people, please , Thankssss:rage:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hey guy/girls.

I needed help! Im from a catholic school; I plan to do extension history, prerequisite are:
>4ppl (have 5 people)
>85% in adv/stand English (I do Standard)
>85% in ani/mod History (I do Modern)

Im currently getting in 90's% in all my English and Modern assignments and exams , The curriculum coordinator(head of everything) herself said I had to get those marks to get in (she hates me, undermined me thinking I couldn't do it!!), I achieved this marks now she saying I'm not gonna have a ext hiz class, even if I do you wouldn't be allowed since I do standard when she clearly said i could get in with 85% in standard, I feel discriminated! Is there nothing I can do, advice people, please , Thankssss:rage:
So you got the marks, and she's not letting you in?

Tell her she can't bar you from taking a subject unless there's a good reason for it.

If not, talk to the principal.

xLover

HSC
N/A
So you got the marks, and she's not letting you in?

Tell her she can't bar you from taking a subject unless there's a good reason for it.

If not, talk to the principal.
Yeah, I was think of doing that tomorrow, thanks for the reply :), But I'm pretty sure the principal will demand me to see "curriculum coordinator(head of everything)", is there anyother way? Letter, interview etc? I feel seriously feel discriminated, last yr in yr 10 I got band 6 for sor/cst and eng and they didnt let me do either adv or soru2 and people that got band 4's got in... Maybe because I'm not catholic, and the school I go to is all catholic school :""

xLover

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it's too late to change schools... If anyone wanted to advise me that :(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, then you talk to the people your school tell you to talk to.

Your school has a process and you have to follow it.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, I was think of doing that tomorrow, thanks for the reply :), But I'm pretty sure the principal will demand me to see "curriculum coordinator(head of everything)", is there anyother way? Letter, interview etc? I feel seriously feel discriminated, last yr in yr 10 I got band 6 for sor/cst and eng and they didnt let me do either adv or soru2 and people that got band 4's got in... Maybe because I'm not catholic, and the school I go to is all catholic school :""
Provided you've gone through that avenue already, it would be inappropriate for the Principal to recommend that as the next course of action.

It's worth a go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)