Finished last prelim exam wooo (1 Viewer)

gleeek

HSC
Words cannot even describe the joy I feel. Such a burden has just been lifted from me.

Anyone else finished? How do you think you went in your exams? Ready for yr 12?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Words cannot even describe the joy I feel. Such a burden has just been lifted from me.

Anyone else finished? How do you think you went in your exams? Ready for yr 12?
Last and only exam left is on Thursday. Economics. Then on Friday, is the social which will be a great reward after doing all these exams.

I think I went much shitter in the final prelim exams compared to the previous waves of assessments.

Pretty much, disappointing performances for myself. Will probs rip up all my exams when I get them back and start fresh in Year 12. Won't look back.

Not ready for Year 12 but I will probably do some good preparation beforehand in the holidays.

gleeek

HSC
Congratulations! I have one more exam left... and it's the hardest one :'(

I can't believe how fast this year went :\
Thank you, and good luck in yours! Trust me the feeling when you finish is amazing.
And omg same. I remember saying "omg the HSC course starts in 6 months" and now it's in 3 weeks :/

Imagine when you get the HSC burden lifted...I can't wait!
That is very true!! Will be the best feeling

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Had my last exam today as well! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

gleeek

HSC
Last and only exam left is on Thursday. Economics. Then on Friday, is the social which will be a great reward after doing all these exams.

I think I went much shitter in the final prelim exams compared to the previous waves of assessments.

Pretty much, disappointing performances for myself. Will probs rip up all my exams when I get them back and start fresh in Year 12. Won't look back.

Not ready for Year 12 but I will probably do some good preparation beforehand in the holidays
Ditto ditto ditto.

enak101

HSC
Last exam is tomorrow which is English, first time I'm gonna have to write all these essays without a computer lol.

My performance has been average-good in my eyes. I did study more than usual. I failed maths horribly though, everyone in my class of six did lol. Upset about that but looking forward to a fresh start of year 12 and being able to study everyday for a year. State rank 1st in everything 99.95 atar obviously hahaha

Shazer2

HSC
I finished mine last Friday, with Economics, which I got 25% in. :(

Shazer2

HSC
Aww, I have an Economics test tomorrow and we have to write 2 essays along with some multiple choice and short answer. :\ Did you do the same?
Yeah man, quite a few short answers and then 2 extended responses out of a range of 4. As well as 20 MC. :(

Blurgh

HSC
Did anyone else have tests on the same day or did your school drag it out to another week? We had people doing Chemistry and Extension maths on the same day. I had Economics and 2U on the same day :(

HSC
Did anyone else have tests on the same day or did your school drag it out to another week? We had people doing Chemistry and Extension maths on the same day. I had Economics and 2U on the same day :(
I had English Paper 2 (All writing) then chem and then the following day had bio then ancient.... And then they spaced it out heaps??? So 2 days in a row I had double tests :\

OH1995

HSC
Our school finished prelim exams almost 3 weeks ago now....

oktay18

HSC
I got my last exam tormorrow and i cant wait for the holidays!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)