Your Opinion About These subjects for next year and your study guide? (1 Viewer)

sportynerd

HSC
hey guys and girls.

i am starting my prem year next year. i go to a terrible school like a school where everyone smokes weed. i as for one never touched any drugs or smokes. not to sound cocky but i'm a grade student and i don't want my hopeless school dragging me down. I an A+ student.
i have a few questions for the veterans or anyone else for that matter here there are:

Does the school you go to affect your overall ATAR?
Are the following subjects anygood for getting a 95+ atar? 2u math, 2u english, bio, chem, modern history, and 2u electrotech.
Do you have a decent study guide? like a weekly study guide?
and any good tutors out there?
ohh and any past papers 4 free or sale?

Thank you.

jayjay lol

HSC
N/A
to answer your questions:
not if you do super well, like massively exceeding your fellow students;
you can get any atar with any combinations of subjects

madharris

HSC
N/A
There are past papers all over the site, just search the forums

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
As long as you come 1st in all your subjects, your school cannot drag you down.

Adv Eng, 2U Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Modern are pretty good subjects and thing is, you can get ANY atar with your subject combination.

Tutors?

Check the tutoring forum. There's always those famous centres like Talent100, Matrix, Dux College, etc.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
hey guys and girls.

i am starting my prem year next year. i go to a terrible school like a school where everyone smokes weed. i as for one never touched any drugs or smokes. not to sound cocky but i'm a grade student and i don't want my hopeless school dragging me down. I an A+ student.
i have a few questions for the veterans or anyone else for that matter here there are:

Does the school you go to affect your overall ATAR?
Are the following subjects anygood for getting a 95+ atar? 2u math, 2u english, bio, chem, modern history, and 2u electrotech.
Do you have a decent study guide? like a weekly study guide?
and any good tutors out there?
ohh and any past papers 4 free or sale?

Thank you.
Technically you can get any atar with any subjects, but do 4U maths to increase your chances at a better ATAR (only do so if you are competent and willing to learn mathematics)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Make your absolute goal to top every subject you do by a significant amount. The further you are above the rest of your class the less you'll be affected by scaling and moderation. Good luck! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)