Chem Equation (1 Viewer)

kazemagic

HSC
Sup,
So for this one
46DNn.png
I'm wondering am I supposed to know how this is formed? Like if I only knew the reactants, should I also know the exact formula of the product?

hayabusaboston

HSC
P2O5 is the empirical formula, thus 4P+5O2-->P4O10. use llimiting reageant, work out empirical formula first then calculate molar mass ratio of 1:2 and then multiply empirical formula by 2
to get 2P205.

kazemagic

HSC
P2O5 is the empirical formula, thus 4P+5O2-->P4O10. use llimiting reageant, work out empirical formula first then calculate molar mass ratio of 1:2 and then multiply empirical formula by 2
to get 2P205.
alrite thx
guess i dont need to know it for now cos i dont c limiting reageant anywhere in the index of conquering chem prelim book

hayabusaboston

HSC
Dw I'm blinder than a bat at times. Are you going to claw your way in English back up bro?
Im afraid that is going to be supremely difficult. I felt highly optimistic before my first english test, then I did it and got results back and just thought "No, to hell with this. English is not stealing my life from me. this useless piece of shit will take up no more time than necessary to get 75-80."

It is too depressing to work at it anymore...
Unless I go good in next assessment then perhaps my motivation will return to me. Who knows. Right now I feel like in the HSC im going to write on english exam "Fuck you assholes". That must change >.<

russ3l

HSC
Im afraid that is going to be supremely difficult. I felt highly optimistic before my first english test, then I did it and got results back and just thought "No, to hell with this. English is not stealing my life from me. this useless piece of shit will take up no more time than necessary to get 75-80."

It is too depressing to work at it anymore...
Unless I go good in next assessment then perhaps my motivation will return to me. Who knows. Right now I feel like in the HSC im going to write on english exam "Fuck you assholes". That must change >.<
My brother did absolutely no work for English and, I know for a fact that he was worse than you (because I've read some of your stuff), he got 80 as a hsc mark - 81 external, 79 internal.

:) I HAVE COMPLETE FAITH THAT YOU WILL GET NOTHING LESS THAT 82

And to show how extreme my brother's case was: I did part of the analysis for him...

Sorry to those out there that may feel bad about this comment :/ it was meant to for hayabusa.

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
My brother did absolutely no work for English and, I know for a fact that he was worse than you (because I've read some of your stuff), he got 80 as a hsc mark - 81 external, 79 internal.

:) I HAVE COMPLETE FAITH THAT YOU WILL GET NOTHING LESS THAT 82

And to show how extreme my brother's case was: I did part of the analysis for him...

Sorry to those out there that may feel bad about this comment :/ it was meant to for hayabusa.

Oh wow dude thanks, you have lifted my mood and somewhat my spirits enormously! haha god I was feeling absolutely shit about myself, I feel alright now :) question though, where did u read my stuff from? My site?

Aysce

HSC
yea more like rushing through it lol
Big no-no. Understand the concepts - there is no need to rush, you have time. Take the time to question yourself why things happen and research, attain a greater understanding and develop an appreciation. Although I have no idea how good I actually am at chemistry, I think it will only be beneficial if you do this :)

russ3l

HSC
Oh wow dude thanks, you have lifted my mood and somewhat my spirits enormously! haha god I was feeling absolutely shit about myself, I feel alright now :) question though, where did u read my stuff from? My site?
You have a site!? haha. I've read through some of your threads and stuff, so it's not that much, but enough for me to make a good judgement. I'm so sure you wont get 75 because my brother was hoping to god for a 60.

kazemagic

HSC
Big no-no. Understand the concepts - there is no need to rush, you have time. Take the time to question yourself why things happen and research, attain a greater understanding and develop an appreciation. Although I have no idea how good I actually am at chemistry, I think it will only be beneficial if you do this :)
oh yea i try to do that, its just that i just skip all the stuff like uses of metals, history of periodic table lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)