What books will be studied for English Adv. and Extension 1 in year 11? (1 Viewer)

tonynho

HSC
I would like to get a heads up of which texts I'll be studying this year so I can read it during the holidays! Much appreciated!:read:

cheepy5

HSC
Since its prelim it would depend on your school, best to ask current year 12 students from your school.

russ3l

HSC
It all depends on the school. Try contacting the year 12s from your school and see what they did :)

tonynho

HSC
Oh okay, thanks anyways guys... Might as well start on some year 12 texts!

nifkeh

HSC
Oh okay, thanks anyways guys... Might as well start on some year 12 texts!
you need to ask because in each module there's basically like 5 prescribeds to choose from by the school, you don't want to waste your time doing something your school isn't doing. btw there are 4 topics for HSC english, ie 4 texts to study (with at least 2 relateds of your own choosing) so you don't want to study or read 20 texts because you didn't ask your english teacher or year 12 friends because that will be a waste of time.

even if you read a prescribed book and you don't study it for year 12 you cannot use it as a related texts for any module or other course of English (e.g. EE1, EE2, Eng Adv, Eng Std, Eng ESL) so don't bother

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)