What Should I Pick? (1 Viewer)

mz_emi

HSC
N/A
HELP i dont know if i should do drama or chinese for year 11, im most likely to drop either one but i dont know what one i should do. So im better at drama than Chinese got third in the entire year but im kinda more interested in mandarin and i find it more useful.
HELP PLEASE :D

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
HELP i dont know if i should do drama or chinese for year 11, im most likely to drop either one but i dont know what one i should do. So im better at drama than Chinese got third in the entire year but im kinda more interested in mandarin and i find it more useful.
Hey,
Picking my preliminary subjects was hard for me. I am guessing you are starting year 10, no? So, you have plenty of time. Talk to your teachers/older students about what the subjects are like. Choose subjects that you enjoy and are good at. Just because you excelled in a subject in year 10 doesn't mean you will continue that success is year 11.
I am doing Italian - I chose this because I enjoy it, I go well in it and it is something different for the HSC.
Choose wisely

kazemagic

HSC
since ur most likely drop them, u might as well do the one u enjoy the most i guess

Hazballs

HSC
I would do chinese because it might be actually interesting to learn a bit of another language.. However, you said you're going to drop it so i guess it doesn't really matter..

tonynho

HSC
Do Chinese, and may I ask why you think you'll drop one of those?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)