Note Taking (1 Viewer)

Rakkien

HSC
Hi all!

I'm coming up to my first preliminary course exam block for most subjects (only based on term 1 work) and looking at subjects such as economics and PDHPE, I seem to have written almost 30 pages for each subject based on summarising textbook content. Not sure if this is the same for most of you people studying these courses too, but I'm just wondering if this seems like a lot of written notes for one term worth of work.

Thanks in advance.

KeiKurono

HSC
I really hope you're exaggerating when you say 30 pages haha. Usually when you first write your summaries they tend to be quite long due to the fact that you're still learning. You just need to re-write them and filter out the information you don't need, make your sentences more precise and only include the most important information.

Hazballs

HSC
Yeah, 30 pages seems quite a bit.. For my prelim pdh my topics had around 15 pages per topic and i ended up getting it down to 3 pages per topic so yeah.. Also, don't just use a text book, try use as many sources as you can. Try borrow books from the library, or find websites and use them as it provides you with a wider range of knowledge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)