Rate my English Analysis (1 Viewer)

hholbrook

HSC
Hey,

So for English we have been analysing a fair few extracts from texts and while I am going to get my teachers to check, I was wondering if you could take a look and give me some feedback and maybe a score out of 20. They are just single paragraphs on various extracts but I would be really grateful if you would take a look. If you are willing, I'll PM it to you.

hholbrook

HSC
I am a little wary of letting HSC 2014ers rate my work because you haven't completed the HSC yet, and also because of copying. I have spent a lot of time working on this and I don't really want another student to use it for their own benefit. Sorry.

O

Omed62

Hey,

So for English we have been analysing a fair few extracts from texts and while I am going to get my teachers to check, I was wondering if you could take a look and give me some feedback and maybe a score out of 20. They are just single paragraphs on various extracts but I would be really grateful if you would take a look. If you are willing, I'll PM it to you.

no problem emial lol, I will mark it for you.

hoofheartedgirl

HSC
PM me your essay. I'm doing my HSC this year so you don't have to worry about me copying you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)