I got an N award warning today (1 Viewer)

Haruka

HSC
For Chemistry, since we have to do prac reports every week, write discussions and all that blah, and it kills me X_X I'm not allowed to drop since I've already backed out of one subject, so I'm stuck in this boring, difficult subject with a strict and creepy teacher.

Anyone here want to freak out with me?

Capt Rifle

HSC
learn to love her, because you will need that positive relationship throughout year 12... But I still feel for you...

WeaselPowa

HSC
Don't get another N award warning letter, start working in class and eventually, it will pay off.

Doing good always feels good, so try not to be discouraged and start building up a consistent study pattern :)

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
You must at least attempt and follow your teacher's expectations. I know this is only preliminary and I have a feeling you will drop this subject ASAP, but doing absolutely nothing is just the wrong attitude. You can fail this subject but show that you are at least putting some sort of effort into it.

Liv1712

HSC
Oh, trust me. I've been there and back again. Chemistry is NOT one of my strong subjects. -_-

But you must focus and try your best, because it really does pay off when you put in the hard yards and do well. In Prelim, I was sitting on 30%, but have since gotten off my butt and am now sitting in the 80% range :D
Trust me, you will feel A LOT better if you put in the hard work, because a huge part of doing well in the HSC is doing your very best ^_^
Best of luck! :)

Haruka

HSC
learn to love her, because you will need that positive relationship throughout year 12... But I still feel for you...
My teacher's a guy :p

He doesn't make ANY attempt to get along with his students, and he's just really strict with us in general. I'm sort of terrified of him actually... mostly because of these rumours he's a HUGE creep, though I try to ignore them since they're just rumours after all. Still, I can't stand him due to his strictness...

adellis

HSC
Just keep quiet in the class and study at home; there are great websites that can teach you more than an actual teacher. Tutorials on YouTube are great! Stay strong and you can tell the teacher what you really think about him in 1.5 years time, after the HSC.

Okashi

HSC
Gratz you got an award for Chemistry. Not many students get that. Keep it up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)