preliminary half yearly exam (1 Viewer)

atomyka

HSC
Im screwed already guys. My results for my half yearly exams were horrib;le with a top percentage of 71% when last year i was achieving 90+ for every sunject. what has changed caus ive started boarding school this year so Ive received a better educaion, im studying like crazy and I just cant seem to figure out what went wrong... is it possible to have a masively horrible exam overall?

btw i passed every exam but barely scraping past a 50% mark for Legal studies....

ionman

HSC
Yeah man, just keep the study up and don't stress out too much. There's not point in doing the HSC super worried about past results; turn the disappointment into challenge and oppurtunity :) good luck man, I'm in the same boat!

kilmeen

HSC
Guys, I have my half yearly exams coming up next week. I have studied for 3 weeks but I can't help shake the feeling I am going to fail... I really suck in exams, like I know my stuff but I freak out and forget it all :/ help?

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Before you go to the exam make sure to eat balanced diet and not eat or drink (water) too much. In the exam have this mentality 'All that happens is for the better. You tried hard and you will ace your exam and if not then it will only make you better at exams and you learn from mistakes; if you stress out too much you will forget so forget the forgetting part and just try hard. Leave the rest to fate'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)