Help with school subjects (1 Viewer)

sophiegregg16

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,
I'm taking on quite an amount of work to do with subjects including:
Ancient History, Legal Studies, Advanced English, Biology, PDHPE, Excelerated religion...
I am really struggling with the amount of work load and was wondering if anyone could help me how to manage with all the work..
Its not that the subjects are too difficult, but the amount of workload is ridiculous! I was thinking maybe drop advanced english and go to standard to maybe lessen the work load but I don't know if that would affect my ranking.

Is anyone able to help with Ancient history, the prelim is online and so hard to keep up!
Also legal studies, I feel because I am behind I cannot show my knowledge in class, I feel so stupid and isolated.

Does anyone know in relation to legal studies : Why Australia Hate Thinkers?

OR IN ANCIENT we have to write an essay on:
1. With reference to written and archaeological sources, how accurate is Aristotles judgement of Spartan women?
2. Discuss how did the Spartan women contribute to their society? In your answer describe and account for the differing opinions writers concerning these women
IM NOT ASKING PEOPLE TO DO IT BUT SOME ASSISTANCE, it causes me so much stress I don't know what to do...[/I][/U][/B]

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC
First, I wouldnt drop to standard because of how restricting it is in terms of marks and because the workload isnt that much less than advanced. In terms of the workload overall, try to cut down on unnecessary stuff. Like, a lot of people feel compelled to do all of their homework - only do homework if you feel that you gain something from finishing it.

For Legal Studies, I dont understand how that question even relates to the subject. For Ancient, try checking out my Modern guide because that is applicable for ancient history essays as well (and most humanities essays for that matter).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)