Internal assessments - Are we allowed to keep it? (1 Viewer)

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I'm just curious are we allowed to keep the tests that we do in school that count towards our assessment tasks after it's been marked? Is there an official BOS rule that prevents this or is this a school thing?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hi uniqueness long time I thought you graduated

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
Spiral!! I did! This is for my younger sister who's in year 11 now ^_^ She still has my horrible bio teacher :(

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
You can usually many school employ that you can't keep it until every single person has done the test

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
You can usually many school employ that you can't keep it until every single person has done the test
^^ That I understand, in other subjects you could keep them. But just in this subject she's been a pain and has never given any of them back to take home. She insists that it's BOS rules that you're not allowed to keep them. I couldn't find anything on it but thought I would check with peeps here in case I missed something.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
You can, unless the school is being lazy and wants to use the same or very similar task the next year.
Maybe my school should have this rule, since I gave my year ten half-yearly science paper to a girl for practice and they used the exact same paper so she got 100%. But no, my school doesn't do this at all. It's not a rule that the BOS has, I file all of my past papers and use them as study guides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)