In a bit of a pickle. Any help appreciated :) (1 Viewer)

CJ-SPAZ

HSC
Hey guys! Hope you are having a fantastic Friday evening. However, time to put your minds to a bit of work. See, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I, somehow, stuffed one of the nerves in my hand (for those medical people, look up Guyon's Canal Syndrome) and am unable to write more than a page without my hand freaking out and aching pretty badly:rage:. Since my last exams for year 11 (thank God it's only year 11) start in two weeks, i am completely unable to study. Which I'm freaking out a little about as i care about my education somewhat:bomb:. So, my question to all you lovelys is: How can i study without writing anything? Is it even possible to do this? Won't know until Monday what's gonna happen so i kinda need a wee bit o' help. Also, when should i officially notify my school about this problem? (I'm talking like a week in advance..2 days...what?) AND, if i am unable to write the exams, how will they assess me? Will i have like a scribe or will they just use my previous exam marks? Much appreciated guys! Really thankful and hope the thread wasn't too long. Have a good weekend and thanks for helping out!:inlove:

astroman

HSC
as far as studying goes, i suggest u read over notes from school or on a computer.
For exams, u will need a doctors certificate explaining why you can't sit an exam.

HSC
You know what you should do mate? You should use this Friday evening to chill. Just chillax. Maybe the fact your hand keeps shaking is because you're anxious or write too much. If you wanna study, just write your essays on your computer. Don't have to write anything really. Just chill a bitt

jye123

HSC
this happened a couple of weeks back- this girl with a special need (disability) in year 12 had a business service exam and they needed a year 11 business service student to sit the exam and just write what she was saying.

Maybe they might do the same for you?

HSC
this happened a couple of weeks back- this girl with a special need (disability) in year 12 had a business service exam and they needed a year 11 business service student to sit the exam and just write what she was saying.

Maybe they might do the same for you?
Yeah individuals can get scribes

LizzyGrant

HSC
You can also type your essays, someone I know did this. You should apply for special provisions if you've got a genuine reason.

apletikosa

HSC
Record yourself saying your notes and listen to it over and over
Type up mind maps and read them
Get the flashcards app on your phone and do the quiz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)