prelim notes for physics and chemistry (1 Viewer)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
dan's prelim notes for physics and chemistry

here is my notes from year 11 (theory only)
because they were rushed, the physics notes are not entirely done, so it is up to you to complete them with your own work.
my chem notes are based from jacaranda 1 and class notes and are therefore not entirely my own work...

Conditions of use of notes:

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY BY YEAR 11 STUDENTS/TEACHERS.

You may make EXACT reproductions only (spelling corrections or formatting exceptions apply).

You may also use this material for school lessons/revision (individuals/schools). Tutoring colleges however, should request permission first.

You may not redistribute these files by uploading them on any public internet/intranet website*. They are available here only (and possible Scribd) or unless permission is granted.

These notes are for the moment free, and will remain free for now.
You are not permitted to resell for a price while they remain free.
DOWNLOAD here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ApcwBmzqeT3Mg9odlegXiXi5rVLQ8g

*it is okay to put on a private intranet site
N.B. I will not be publishing any complete versions of physics nor any new edited versions which they will be to match the formatting of some of my year 10 and year 12 notes at this stage. If I do complete such, this version will no longer be available online here for free (which is a little less clunky and a bit more readable)

Last edited:

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Wooo! I'll read them, and keep them as a side thing if I ever have any confused moments for Physics :D

Thank you!

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Wow man, this is great. Question, I'm looking at this and thinking it's be great to make notes for other subjects when I get to Year 11 & 12. What sort of template did you use and did you write this stuff over time (like as your school did the course)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)