Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey 2016'ers!

Welcome to the Preliminary section of the forums.

This thread is for any sort of chit-chat that is even somewhat school related. If you have specific questions concerning certain subjects, please make a new thread in the relevant section, and somebody will be sure to answer you.

I also encourage you to introduce yourself in the Introduction Thread, and familiarise yourself with your fellow students.

Otherwise, discuss whatever here!

piethepker

HSC
N/A
How are you guys feeling about year 11 being less then 2 weeks away now? I'm quite excited

MilkyCat_

HSC
How are you guys feeling about year 11 being less then 2 weeks away now? I'm quite excited
I'm really excited to finally start working again tbh

Ever since exams finished early in term 4 last year I've done basically no school work whatsoever, however I have prepped for year 11 a bit

Pius

HSC
We were recommended to read three books before we return to school, I still haven't touched one book.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I'm really excited to finally start working again tbh

Ever since exams finished early in term 4 last year I've done basically no school work whatsoever, however I have prepped for year 11 a bit
Which subject did you prep for?

MilkyCat_

HSC
Which subject did you prep for?
Well, I had nothing to do and my mother had bought me the chemistry and mathematics preliminary excel books, so I thought I might as well have a look at them. I also go to maths tutoring.

For Chemistry I've been making notes in accordance with the syllabus dot points

For Mathematics I've just been seeing my tutor and working through the excel book.

astroman

HSC
Well, I had nothing to do and my mother had bought me the chemistry and mathematics preliminary excel books, so I thought I might as well have a look at them. I also go to maths tutoring.

For Chemistry I've been making notes in accordance with the syllabus dot points

For Mathematics I've just been seeing my tutor and working through the excel book.
nice work, keep ahead on maths, don't hesitate to self teach yourself topics during the first few weeks of year 11 since you are probably going to be revising basic work from years 9 & 10.

Ambility

HSC
I can't wait to get started. The school term begins in just a week. Finally, a year where I can learn the subjects I really do want to learn.

Kaido

be.
HSC
Dayum, hard workers. Was playing CoD and LoL 24/7 last holidays rofl

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
One week left ! Been preparing Marketing notes for HSC Business Studies and bought Tim Riley Economics workbook + textbook set ^____^!

Not sure what to do with Physics, whether I should buy a book or just wait till school starts and see if I need it.

But I'm practising Year 11 2U/3U maths T____T I'm terrible at maths

astroman

HSC
One week left ! Been preparing Marketing notes for HSC Business Studies and bought Tim Riley Economics workbook + textbook set ^____^!

Not sure what to do with Physics, whether I should buy a book or just wait till school starts and see if I need it.

But I'm practising Year 11 2U/3U maths T____T I'm terrible at maths
ur not terrible if u do 3u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)