Schedule for studying (1 Viewer)

Swagiel_

HSC
Does anyone have a format or a website on creating a schedule for studying, etc.

Side note, I have no idea how to lay it out.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Open Microsoft Word.

Put a table in - One column for "TIME", and then about 5 - 7 columns for "MON - FRI" or "MON - SUN".

"TIME" column should start from the time you wake up, until the time you sleep with 1 hour OR 30 minute intervals.

OR

You can use the Chrome Extension "Timer Loop" - it schedules a timed routine for you.

moonshoes

HSC
N/A
Maybe instead of searching for a perfect timetable, try just writing one up in Word using a timetable template. I always found that the more I tried to perfect my timetable, the less likely I would be to stick with it. If you look around at the other threads on this kind of topic you'll see that everyone has different forms of organising their time.

You still have a few months to find what works for you so try a few different methods. Maybe for a week just keep a to-do list and see if you can complete that every day. Then the next week try a strict schedule, etcetera.

Instead of focussing on a perfectly aesthetically glorious timetable, just look for what works for you. :)

phoenix rising

HSC
You could ask a teacher to help you create one! They know you and can help you adjust it to your needs. It also keeps you slightly more accountable!

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
I wrote an article a while back on this you can check it out here, there's a download link and also an example of how to use it:

http://www.ssedu.com.au/the-4-fundamental-habits-of-a-band-6-student/

Basically, with your study schedule it's important to have a good idea of how much time you have to spend on things and this might help you plan your day, including your extra-curricular activities.

Hope this helps!

blackbird_14

HSC
Just remember that your Study Timetable isn't a strict thing to be followed- it should be more of a guide of what you should be doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)