Exam Time Notes (1 Viewer)

prxyal007

HSC
what works better for notes during exams... separate note books or loose leaf paper?

Shuuya

HSC
what works better for notes during exams... separate note books or loose leaf paper?
I prefer using loose leaf for exam notes, but I used note books in junior years

prxyal007

HSC
I prefer using loose leaf for exam notes, but I used note books in junior years
I used loose leaf in junior years, but now I think I should use notebooks because of my content-heavy subjects

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Shuuya

HSC
I used loose leaf in junior years, but now I think I should use notebooks because of my content-heavy subjects

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
I used loose leaf for content heavy subjects like Economics and Chemistry, it worked fine for me :) But both would be fine, I guess it depends on what you start doing and stick with. To be honest, it doesn't really make much of a difference :p

prxyal007

HSC
I used loose leaf for content heavy subjects like Economics and Chemistry, it worked fine for me :) But both would be fine, I guess it depends on what you start doing and stick with. To be honest, it doesn't really make much of a difference :p
thank you! :)

leehuan

HSC
It's person preference. But all of my loose sheets were sheets that the teacher gave.

blackbird_14

HSC
Yeah if the teacher gives a lot of sheets out loose leaf is way better, but then if you loose sheets of paper then loose leaf probably isn't the best. I prefer it because of portability and organisation, but everyone will have different opinions. Try one in year 11 and then try the other if you find its not working

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
I hate notes. Never use them, except for memorising terms and meanings, for which I use flashcards.

I find it works much better to learn concepts and ideas through using them throughout the year and in practice exams, rather than the week/day/hour before an exam.

the_matrix

HSC
I usually write down whatever is taught in class in my exercise book, then when I go home I jot down important details in a word doc which is basically my exam notes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)