Should I Study for the HSC now? (1 Viewer)

shiftincognito

HSC
Okay so long story short, I just finished the prelim content for 3 subjects cause I go to a compacted curriculum school. I did the prelim exams and am kind of disappointed cause I feel like I could've done better had I studied in advance. Now I'm wondering wether or not I should start studying and learning content for the HSC, during these holidays. Has anyone done this? Has it helped you at school?? I want to study but at the same time I don't want to learn the wrong things and then confuse myself.

P.S. I'll be studying by using the textbooks and Excel HSC books etc etc.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
How would you study hsc when you don't have your foundations from prelim (tho there are exceptions to this like bio)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
How would you study hsc when you don't have your foundations from prelim (tho there are exceptions to this like bio)

Revise on your prelim thoroughly before going onto HSC

shiftincognito

HSC

My school does the HSC through a compacted curriculum and basically I've already gone through all the prelim content for three subjects, cause we do our 6 subjects across 2 years. Like for example I do chemistry, and we've already learnt the four topics in class and done our exams for those.

Orwell

HSC
I suggest doing what eyeseeyou advised; ensure that you're confident in terms of your knowledge pertaining to preliminary content.

Last edited:

si2136

HSC
N/A
Okay so long story short, I just finished the prelim content for 3 subjects cause I go to a compacted curriculum school. I did the prelim exams and am kind of disappointed cause I feel like I could've done better had I studied in advance. Now I'm wondering wether or not I should start studying and learning content for the HSC, during these holidays. Has anyone done this? Has it helped you at school?? I want to study but at the same time I don't want to learn the wrong things and then confuse myself.

P.S. I'll be studying by using the textbooks and Excel HSC books etc etc.
Idk any school that accelerates all your subject.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
My school does the HSC through a compacted curriculum and basically I've already gone through all the prelim content for three subjects, cause we do our 6 subjects across 2 years. Like for example I do chemistry, and we've already learnt the four topics in class and done our exams for those.
wait does that mean you're going to do the hsc for the three subjects you've covered in the second half of the year?
tbh thats kinda shit and good at the same time
if this is true, depending on what subjects as well imo as long as you have a decent understanding of most of prelim go on to hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)