Is it too late to change subjects now? :/ (1 Viewer)

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
What are some more details about your situation; why do you want to change?

si2136

HSC
N/A
What is your reason for changing? Are you sure you would be liking your new subject?

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
If you are currently in Year 11 and have been doing the subject for Term 1 and 2, you will most likely be unable to change your subjects.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
If you are in year 11 and unless you are moving to a new school and somehow they have spots available for this subject and you are willing to catch up on assessment tasks, the answer is likely to be no.

ch2831

HSC
Depends on your school. I know people who have changed subjects just before hsc in my school, and they've done fine. I'd say ask your teachers- either way you have to be prepared to put in the time to catch up on the missed work

sourmilk

HSC
Depends on your school. I know people who have changed subjects just before hsc in my school, and they've done fine. I'd say ask your teachers- either way you have to be prepared to put in the time to catch up on the missed work
Whaaaaaaaaaat? Is that possible? To change their subjects right before the HSC in year 12?
Aren't we suppose to complete a required amount of hours in a subject before moving on to HSC

Kolmias

HSC
Whaaaaaaaaaat? Is that possible? To change their subjects right before the HSC in year 12?
Aren't we suppose to complete a required amount of hours in a subject before moving on to HSC
I'm quite skeptical here as well. How on earth do they even manage to learn the course material as well?

laloola

HSC
N/A
but seriously, i find chemistry hard and you have to spend a lot of time in it in order to do well

Simorgh

HSC
but seriously, i find chemistry hard and you have to spend a lot of time in it in order to do well
But why Economics instead? It wouldn't make a difference in any subject whether it be chem or economics if you don't spend the time to do well in them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)