Quanta to Quarks Option Opinions (1 Viewer)

giddo244

HSC
Hello Year 11 2016 student here. I am currently doing Physics and my teacher has asked us to start considering which of the options we would like to do for next year. He has told us that Astrophysics will be the option he teaches; however, I am interested in what the Quanta to Quarks topic is about and its level of difficulty. If anyone can provide information, I would be extremely grateful.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Hello Year 11 2016 student here. I am currently doing Physics and my teacher has asked us to start considering which of the options we would like to do for next year. He has told us that Astrophysics will be the option he teaches; however, I am interested in what the Quanta to Quarks topic is about and its level of difficulty. If anyone can provide information, I would be extremely grateful.
Just look at the syllabus lol

You learn the Manhattan project, quarks, the atom, etc. I heard it's really interesting and there's not much maths in that option

You can try medical physics, I heard that's interesting as well

giddo244

HSC
I did already have a look at the syllabus but I wanted some human experience for some extra information.

I have looked into med but it doesn't interest me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)