Preliminary EXAMSSS!!! Good Marks= Good set Up (1 Viewer)

tloos

HSC
Yo, I have my preliminary exams in 2 and a half weeks, so the rest of this week, second holidays and first week back then exams start. In week 2 this is my schedule: English, 2 Unit Religion, Maths (2 Unit), PDH/PE, Biology, then on tuesday week 3 Physics. So English I already have down, same basically in PDH/PE, although i need help asap with 2 Unit Maths, and 2 Unit Religion. I have 18 days to get 2 unit up to scratch for maths, failed my last exam hard and Maths is my worst subject. What would you suggest to do to get these marks above par, same as what would I do for R.E as i am doing alright but have no real study guide. 18 DAYS TO GO, I NEED HELP TO GET THESE EXAMS SMASHED!

PS: These were my recent assessment task/exam marks, any comments? they are mediocre at most in my view:

2 Unit R.E.: 80%
Biology: 88%
English: 85%
PDH/PE: 98%
Physics: 90%
Maths 2 Unit: 33% (Don't hate on me) NEED HELP AHA

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I think we can't help you to smash your exams because we are not super humans, but you can help yourself by studying and also perhaps getting a tutor (perhaps too late right now, perhaps not). Main comment-understand why you are failing in 2 unit and get it up to scratch ASAP-otherwise it will drag your ATAR down.

kashkow

HSC
I think we can't help you to smash your exams because we are not super humans, but you can help yourself by studying and also perhaps getting a tutor (perhaps too late right now, perhaps not). Main comment-understand why you are failing in 2 unit and get it up to scratch ASAP-otherwise it will drag your ATAR down.
+1 to this

Basically you need to understand where you are falling short and try and address this. Is it because you didn't learn the content or you couldn't apply it? Or did you have a breakdown during the test?

If it's content-wise you're struggling with I'd recommend finding out where you have holes by looking through past tests or doing a practice prelim exam from your school if you can get one, and then marking it. Write down what you need to learn and then try your best to learn it using practice questions and your textbook. This is basically what I'm doing before my HSC exams in order to fill in the gaps or holes I have in my knowledge. It may be a bit late now to revise everything for you (since from the looks of it, it seems like you are missing a LOT of the course content) but hopefully it helps you improve in marks for your prelims. If you study hard enough and smartly though (by using you're time wisely and actually doing efficient revision) you can probably do it.

Your other marks look good especially physics and PDH. The other ones are still good but not great if you're a high achiever.

RyanT7

HSC
Don't study for it and get ahead with year 12 work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)