Textbooks? (1 Viewer)

dabatman

HSC
N/A
Hi guys wondering if you can help me out.

Can you guys suggest what preliminary and HSC textbooks for:
- 2 Unit Maths
- 3 Unit Maths
- 4 Unit Maths
- Biology
- Chemistry
- Modern History

I don't know what brand of textbooks to aim for and I want to know which textbooks that are renowned by the top 30 selective schools. Can you guys please tell me. Thanks.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Biology - Hienman or bio in focus
History - depends on your elective
3 unit maffs -cambridge

STUDENT K

HSC
Wow, you get to choose your own textbooks? At our school we get given the exact textbook specified by the teacher and everyone has the same one.

dabatman

HSC
N/A
Wow, you get to choose your own textbooks? At our school we get given the exact textbook specified by the teacher and everyone has the same one.
No, we do not get to choose textbooks, we are specified textbooks by our teacher. I just want extra textbooks for notes and stuff.

Cyphon

HSC
Hey I just finished Yr 12 and am selling my textbooks. If you've finally decided what brand textbook you're interested in, please tell me. I have prelim and HSC content for 2U maths, 3U maths, chem, phys and bio. Cheers. :)

dabatman

HSC
N/A
Guys, I've been trying to find a textbook online called "Chemistry Pathways 2" by Geoffrey Thickett, but I cannot find it anywhere. It seems as though it is out of order everywhere or something. Does anyone know why or where I can find the textbook to purchase?

tofusenpai

HSC
For Modern history, core study World War I : From Sarajevo to Versailles 2nd Edition by Ken Webb is really good with in depth detail and sources that covers all the syllabus dot points. Each chapter outlines the key events, issues, people/groups and terminology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)