Creative writing help (1 Viewer)

Jenna99

HSC
Im not sure on what to write as my creative writing piece for journey's in Standard English, any tips and ideas would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks!

Last edited:

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Im not sure on what to write as my creative writing piece for journey's in Standard English, any tips and ideas would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks!
Look at the rubric and try to develop ideas from there

You want to ensure that your story covers the whole rubric as adapting it to a brand new stimulus will be easier

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Check out our resource section for some sample creatives to inspire you on your way!

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
I would recommend finding a past HSC Paper from 2006 - 2008 if you want to get any solid creative writing questions on Journey.

Even looking at other school's trial paper around that time for English is highly suitable.

BUT, if you want creative writing ideas in general, I've had a lot of fun with this website over the past year just writing fun stories, http://writers-den.pantomimepony.co.uk/writers-plot-ideas.php (I have no idea who made the website but it's honestly addicting)

Jenna99

HSC
I would recommend finding a past HSC Paper from 2006 - 2008 if you want to get any solid creative writing questions on Journey.

Even looking at other school's trial paper around that time for English is highly suitable.

BUT, if you want creative writing ideas in general, I've had a lot of fun with this website over the past year just writing fun stories, http://writers-den.pantomimepony.co.uk/writers-plot-ideas.php (I have no idea who made the website but it's honestly addicting)
Thank you so much! I'll check it out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)