How many notebooks and binders should I buy for my subjects? (1 Viewer)

2loseyourmind4

HSC
Hey! :awesome:

So, Im so confused as to what kind of notebooks to buy, whether i should just buy ones with alot of pages or afew (96 paged ones)?
And how many binders should I purchase?
(Im honestly so lost with everything :cold: )

Im also considering whether I should ditch books and purchase loose leaf paper, because ive never liked writing on books but what are the chances loose paper will just go everywhere, rip and fuck everything up for me?

My subjects are:

- Mathematics
- Chemistry
- Ancient
- Business
- SOR 1
- Advanced English

Thanks!

elizabethii

HSC
For English I would recommend a binder with loose leaf paper and LOTS of post-its for annotations, marking certain pages etc.
For Math, stick to a grid book (try 128+pgs etc.)
Chemistry and Ancient, also get binders with loose leaf paper
As for business and SOR, it depends on what you prefer.

Get the thinner binders (1 per subject you are using them for).

What I preferred when I did my HSC, and even now at uni, are document wallets (cardboard ones). They're easy to use, convenient and accessible.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hey! :awesome:

So, Im so confused as to what kind of notebooks to buy, whether i should just buy ones with alot of pages or afew (96 paged ones)?
And how many binders should I purchase?
(Im honestly so lost with everything :cold: )

Im also considering whether I should ditch books and purchase loose leaf paper, because ive never liked writing on books but what are the chances loose paper will just go everywhere, rip and fuck everything up for me?

My subjects are:

- Mathematics
- Chemistry
- Ancient
- Business
- SOR 1
- Advanced English

Thanks!
Maths - Lined book for sure, it's neater and you don't have to cramp your writing, hence less silly mistakes due to handwriting.
SOR - I had a spiral book with rip out pages because we handed lots of practice work to the teacher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)