3 days until school starts... (1 Viewer)

AugustMansion

HSC
N/A
To those who have been here, what did you do 3 days before Prelims? Just curious, and wondering if I'm possibly sabotaging myself by relaxing and barely given my assigned textbooks a glance.

duck4

HSC
Just chill :) If you have any homework that was given last term, do that. Otherwise enjoy these holidays because they are some of the last days you'll be free of school-related responsibility for almost 2 years.

fluffchuck

HSC
You should relax now, I didn't need to prepare for prelims and I still did pretty well

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
If you've been sleeping in the AM's and waking up in the PM's it's probably a good idea to fix your sleep schedule :haha:

sourmilk

HSC
I remember freaking out so much before prelims because I couldn't handle the fact that I was so close into completing my HSC. All I can say is try and have a guilt-free year and do not try too hard because you will burn out. In fact, just relax this year as much as you can and just study for subjects like english and maths - in which those subjects may help you next year.

But honesly - have the most of year 11.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you should set a goal of how some things/results you wish to achieve in the next term, and the short and long term steps/routine you will adopt to assist you to achieve that goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)