Prac exams need help please!!! (1 Viewer)

mkv_86

HSC
So my year 11 exam week is in 2 weeks and I have 3 practical tests (chem bio phys), I have never done a practical assessment b4, how do I prepare myself instead of receding away from procrastination (which I'm already bad at)?

-Much thanks

yataa55

HSC
My first practical exam was last term for Bio and i honestly did not know how it works. What i wish i had done was looked over every single experiment done in class and just remembered how to do each one and maybe even memorise results as a back up in case you mess up. With me i definetly did not study the experiments hard enough and when i got to the exam i really stared at the equipment for a good 10 mins not knowing what to do until i just did what everyone else was doing and somehow passed the exam. So yea look over the experiments and make sure you can write a report on each and just gather some simple background information on each experiment and you should be okay. GOOD LUCK!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mkv_86

HSC
My first practical exam was last term for Bio and i honestly did not know how it works. What i wish i had done was looked over every single experiment done in class and just remembered how to do each one and maybe even memorise results as a back up in case you mess up. With me i definetly did not study the experiments hard enough and when i got to the exam i really stared at the equipment for a good 10 mins not knowing what to do until i just did what everyone else was doing and somehow passed the exam. So yea look over the experiments and make sure you can write a report on each and just gather some simple background information on each experiment and you should be okay. GOOD LUCK!!

How does a prac exam work tho?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

BenHowe

HSC
Uni Grad
Make sure you understand and can apply the experimental process/scientiffic method stuff and all the correct forms/terms and analysis that goes with it

Last edited:

yataa55

HSC
How does a prac exam work tho?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
With me we had two parts. Theory and prac. Out of all the 6 pracs we had done so far we were given one to do on our own under exam conditions and write a report to it. The second part was answering questions as well as drawing from what we see on a microscope. It was not hard because the prac we got had obv been done in class but you do need to remember how to do it and what results are expected

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)