Need Online Source to Learn all of Yr11 + Yr12 Chemistry Syllabus, Any Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

pasq

HSC
Evening all

My Chemistry teacher is very inconsistent and unreliable, and often unknowingly omits some dot points from her teaching and we must pay the price for this by doing relentless amounts of worksheets 1-2 weeks from the tests. Is there any online place where, If I am willing to put in time and effort, I can teach myself every aspect of the chemistry syllabus for year 11 and 12 and have enough knowledge to get full marks in my tests?

Kingest Regards

- pasq

andrew12678

HSC
Re: Need Online Source to Learn all of Yr11 + Yr12 Chemistry Syllabus, Any Suggestion

Couple of suggestions:

1. Make your own notes off the textbooks/other peoples notes (choose notes from ppl that have state ranked or have high atars ofc)

2. Do past papers (provided you have access to them)

3. Get tutoring-whatever suits your level-I think probably class/group tutoring suits your situation best if you want to consider tutoring since you low key want to self learn and at the same time want the dot points to be covered for you by your teacher

pasq

HSC
Re: Need Online Source to Learn all of Yr11 + Yr12 Chemistry Syllabus, Any Suggestion

cheers big fella

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)