Year 11, what are you planning on doing after school? (1 Viewer)

Lumenoria

HSC
I have so many ideas which will probably change over time but atm I'm contemplating the following;
- Secondary English teacher
- Graphic designer
- Video editor
- Emergency medicine
- Pediatric oncology
- Ob/gyn
- Something to do with economics
As you can see, my choices are very broad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frostguard

HSC
I have pretty unrealistic expectations but I wanna aim for them anyway :D
- Psychologist (Forensic too but that field is legit non-existent but im happy studying psychology anyway)
- Lawyer (if i receive a hella high ATAR and the aspect of criminal law has always fascinated me)
- Something to do with history because history is awesome
That's basically it but its probably a bit too early to start dead-set deciding on what we want to do but i guess from our subjects we can kinda see what careers we enjoy/have interest in.

SirLaptop

HSC
It'll be trading at the commodities exchange for me. Know many people in the field and have been set up for a position there later because all the gold traders in Sydney know who I am.

If not, I'll grind out the next major team FPS that comes out and become a pro at it.

To be fair, I don't care what I end up doing, as long as I earn good money. I have a strange obsession with making money to spend on assets.

RhythmKnight

HSC
Gonna program something revolutionary and become a billionaire. P.S don't know how to program yet but when I do, watch out! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)