Dixon and O'Mahoney 'Australia in the Global economy textbook' (1 Viewer)

dabatman

HSC
N/A
Hi,

As the title suggests, does anyone know where to purchase the textbook?

Thank you

sida1049

HSC
Honestly lol, I went to a public comprehensive school and the school lent the textbooks to us.

I've seen the book on the shelves of Dymocks.

You're probably better off buying it online, since it's cheaper. Especially if you don't mind second hand ones (I've once even seen this textbook being sold for $1 in excellent condition on Gumtree).

dabatman

HSC
N/A
But, does anyone know where about online I can buy it in a new condition? (the name of the website?)

sida1049

HSC
But, does anyone know where about online I can buy it in a new condition? (the name of the website?)
Ebay sells one for $46.25. It's not that cheap, but the price is pretty good, considering that it's the most recent edition. Our dux stated ranked HSC economics and only relied on this textbook (our school prescribed it).

You can check a Dymocks store if you want. I'm sure they have it, but it doesn't show on their website (or maybe I'm not searching it correctly). But I highly doubt that Dymocks would be cheaper.

Also, I do not recommend getting the workbook. The textbook is sufficient, and I'm sure your teacher will provide questions to do.

asKim

HSC
Hi,

As the title suggests, does anyone know where to purchase the textbook?

Thank you
Honestly, youre better off just finding notes online and studying off there. Its what I did and im ranking 2/45. I understand intellectual ability differ between people, but do understand you have a whole network of resources available online! Best if luck :)

Sent from my HTC_0PKX2 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)