Multiple choice problem (1 Viewer)

highshill

HSC
I am really weak in multiple choice how do I improve?

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Normally in a multiple choice there is obviously one right answer, 1-2 really wrong answers and 1-2 kinda right answers. You must eliminate the the really wrong answers first. Then think which one is most correct out of the ones left in accordance to the situation given.

asKim

HSC
Also depends on what subject you choose. For me personally, i find economic multiple choice questions too hard for me. So if i really want to improve I try to learn the content before hand and do numerous multiple choices. You'll get the hang of it! (Remember, when in doubt go for C [emoji12])

Sent from my HTC_0PKX2 using Tapatalk

bujolover

HSC
Since I'm guessing you're talking about in the context of Prelims and the HSC since we don't have to do IQ-type tests anymore (yay!) - besides the occasional competition - just know the details of each syllabus dot point. If possible, think of the answer before you look at the answer options. This is a really good one, because otherwise you get influenced by the answer options and you get confused, so it helps to actually know the answer before looking.

Ok, let's be truthful- who is honestly going to study the ins and outs of each syllabus dot point and successfully remember them? XD So just, yeah, eliminate the most incorrect options (hopefully you don't choose them incorrectly XD ), and try and think your way into determining the most suitable answer out of the remaining options using the power of LOGIC (which hopefully doesn't fail)!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)