Business Studies, good or bad?! (1 Viewer)

A1c2

HSC
I'm hearing so many different opinions on this subject. From it is intersting, easy marks, scales fairly well
to opinions like "it makes me want to scratch my eyeballs out"

What are your opinions and would you recommend this subject??

Thank you

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
In my opinion it's pretty boring and has alright scaling, but it also easy to get a good mark if you put in the effort and work

xanthye

HSC
If you're interested in the subject and you put in the work then it's a really good class. I would recommend it, even if you don't plan on going into business - career wise.

Flop55

HSC
I do business and some people find it boring, others find it interesting. Did you do commerce in yr 10?

crazygirl1

HSC
It depends, personally love the subject and have really good class discussions , my teacher is really good:) but I also have friends who have pretty bad teachers and so they find the subject really dry and boring.

Esse

xD
HSC
N/A
The content in the subject can get boring and dry and a bit too much to remember, however it is easy marks

Benno222

HSC
IMO it is a subject where there is a heap of content so studywise it's not a light workload, but the tests tend to only assess a small portion of the syllabus, and they are generally pretty easy style questions, so it is pretty frustrating in that respect. But yeah, if you put in the effort its pretty certain you will get a solid mark

Chos

HSC
Good. I topped the State in Business in 2014. It's content heavy, but nothing too difficult. Don't worry about 'scaling' - if you do well then it won't matter. Please get in touch with me at nathan_reidy@hotmail.com if you would like tutoring to help you ace it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)