Binder or exercise books? (1 Viewer)

A1c2

HSC
Which would you recommend for year 11 and 12?

blackbird_14

HSC
Depends on the subject. For maths, I'd definitely go with exercise books because per page, they're cheaper than reinforced loose leaf paper. For content heavy subjects/subjects that get a lot of handouts of stuff, I'd use a binder so that you don't loose the handouts. But again, if you use loose leaf paper aka binders, and you're not careful, once you loose one sheet of paper, you'll miss whatever content was on that sheet.

HSC
I'm going to go with Binders for year 11 and 12 (except maths) and maybe just bring some papers to school in a folder to use then put it into the binders at home. Hehehehe gonna have a light bag

janani2556

HSC
tbh ive been using loose leaf this year and it didn't make much of a difference when compared to exercise books. exercise books are much cheaper as well.

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
I've been using exercise books for every subject this year and now my room is filled with handouts and regret

For subjects such as Society and Culture, Legal Studies, Visual Arts (basically humanities and creative arts) I definitely recommend using binders or folders (except for a visual diary for Vis Arts obviously). Otherwise, for sciences and maths use exercise books.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)