N AWARD for CAFS termination from course (1 Viewer)

Thatstudentm9

HSC
so i'm stuck with a piece of shit subject called CAFS mind you that I was forced to undertake this course as my school makes it compulsory in year 11 i received 44% over in my half yearly report for CAFS i literally have no intent to even do CAFS for year 11 let alone year 12. I'm Dropping the subject due to the following reasons
1) The subject is consistent of queer material
2) It's really bad scaling
3) No point of doing it completely unrelated to me as I'm looking it becoming a civil aviator or aviation officer
4) I missed the whole course for not caring at all about the subject
so i have an assignment which i submitted 2 days late and completed 50% of the assignment and now threatened with my first N award. Does this mean i can't do my HSC at all or is just specially for that subjected that i cant sit the HSC for.

Frostguard

HSC
This affects your Preliminary results, you must pass all 12 units with an acceptable score/mark and your N-Award for this subject is putting you in the danger zone. If you can, resolve this immediately and do whatever steps necessary to ensure you don't have an N-Determination in this subject. I get that you hate the subject and it's not relevant to what you wanna do, but please bear with it for now and try put some effort into it, even if it's tiny, as long as it's enough to pass the course and thus pass Year 11. Once all that stuff is done, then you could drop the subject and go on pretending it never existed. Good Luck buddy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)