Flunked 2U maths (1 Viewer)

APAG_hunter

HSC
Hi guys I am achieving decent marks for my other subjects but I have completely failed 2u maths throughout this year. Is 2U prelim content featured a lot in the HSC? I know algebra but just trigonometry and some quadratics are really hard for me to memorise/ understand. Also are there any tips for learniing this content during HSC? Thanks for the help

Sp3ctre

HSC
You will need to know trig and quadratics quite well for Year 12 along with many other topics. I'd spend the next holidays going over anything you don't understand before you go into Year 12 because it will be quite hard to take out time learning new topics in Year 12 at the same time as trying to fix up what you're having trouble with in the preliminary course.

Chos

HSC
2U prelim content is absolutely crucial for Maths. I would advise focusing on calculus and trigonometric identities in particular. A tutor could likely help you improve in these areas over the holidays. If you want any advice/tips, just email me at nathan_reidy@hotmail.com and I will send you some really good past papers and other resources.

SuperAltastic

HSC
My tip is just practice and keep at it. That is all you can do, in the holidays do every question in the text book and just keep doing past papers even if there is no exam, because the more exposure you have the better prepared you will be for the HSC year and its assessments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)