Thread: Physics Prac test

HSC

Post Physics Prac test

Hi, i have a physics practical test coming up. So can someone pls tell me what to expect; any advice?

Also if anyone has a past paper for a physics prac test relating to Electrical energy then i would really appreciate it.

Cadet
    HSC

Re: Physics Prac test

Going into a prac test you should always be comfortable with the steps of all necessary practicals, the difference between validity, reliability and accuracy and how to apply these to practicals performed in class and also how to understand and graph data given to you

HSC

Re: Physics Prac test

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie M View Post
    Going into a prac test you should always be comfortable with the steps of all necessary practicals, the difference between validity, reliability and accuracy and how to apply these to practicals performed in class and also how to understand and graph data given to you
    Just adding to this, if you are required to draw a graph then make sure you label the axes and have a title for it. Your conclusion should also be concise (usually 1 sentence), I got marked down for writing over 1 sentence just because it wasn't necessary.
    HSC 2017: English Adv - Maths Ext 1 - Maths Ext 2 - Chemistry - Physics
    ATAR Aim: 97.30

Thread Information