Notebooks or Binders (1 Viewer)

HSC
I was thinking of doing half notebooks and the other half binders so my bag would be very light :spin: but i'm scared if i bring loose sheet into class my teachers will kill me lmao. How is everyone else organising their stuff?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Binders for everything besides mathematics which you should have both a binder and lots of gridbooks.

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
I would personally keep your folders at home so you can organise worksheets given in class neatly or any handout given to you. This way your bringing a notebook for every subject and that's all contributing towards a big and healthy folder by the end of the year.

If you know that you need to bring previous materials with you to class, instead of lugging around everything just pack it the day before.

My backpack for highschool was basically a notebook for every subject, a stack of loose leafs and then a display folder just in case, the rest of the space was textbooks. At home I had a folder for every subject and just filled it up chronologically and I made sure I dated everything.

blackbird_14

HSC
I had a small binder for everyday school use which had a stack of loose leaf paper, and the notes for whatever the current topic in class was. Once we finished that topic in class, I'd empty it out into a bigger folder at home. Maths I used notebooks though.

I got quite lazy near the end, I'd just bring a plastic sleeve with some loose leaf paper, the front sheet showing would be my personaly created calendar (aka a table with a fortnight of dates on it) and that's it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)