Some confusion (1 Viewer)

mkv_86

HSC
For subjects like physics, chemistry and biology, is there any point in doing the exercise questions? or should I just go straight to past papers?

Much thanks

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on what textbook ur using as some of them have good questions while others are useless. But yeah doing the past papers is probably better if you're unsure

Robbie M

HSC
Exercise questions are good for working on areas of particular weakness, but past papers are good for improving general knowledge and exam technique.

mkv_86

HSC
Depends on what textbook ur using as some of them have good questions while others are useless. But yeah doing the past papers is probably better if you're unsure
Well for physics I was thinking on doing the questions in the Jacaranda textbook and for chemistry i was thinking to do the conquering chemistry textbook questions, are they any good?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Well for physics I was thinking on doing the questions in the Jacaranda textbook and for chemistry i was thinking to do the conquering chemistry textbook questions, are they any good?
The conquering chemistry questions are decent, but for jacaranda I don't think it has any solutions to the questions where you have to write answers (only has answers to calculations which even still are just the number and no working)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)