Textbooks for Prelim? (1 Viewer)

Prodigee

HSC
Hi ALL,
Since the syllabuses are going to change next year, does anyone know if any new textbook, specifically for the SCIENCE course, has been released? :blink2: Need HELP as I am very confused yet wanting to prepare for year 11.
:santa:

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi ALL,
Since the syllabuses are going to change next year, does anyone know if any new textbook, specifically for the SCIENCE course, has been released? :blink2: Need HELP as I am very confused yet wanting to prepare for year 11.
:santa:
Which Science course?

For Physics I know the new Jacaranda and Pearson have been released with Physics in Focus coming out 27th of this month. Dot point and surfing physics have also been released. I got all of mine from Dymocks in Parramatta.

For Chemistry, Pearson and Chemistry in Focus have been released alongside surfing.

No one cares about Biology, but I have seen Pearson, Biology in Focus and Blitzing Biology

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
For biology maybe heinemann biology if they've released a textbook for the new syllabus.

Prodigee

HSC
OOOOH! Thanks for the reply, I chose all those sciences youve mentioned haha.
Do you recommend any textbook?

horse9996

HSC
As a summary textbook, Atar notes is really good but im not 100% sure if they are making new ones. They should be

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)