Stationery Advice (1 Viewer)

flowerp

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,
I'm entering year 11 with the following subjects and dont know what equipment to buy for them, for example, do i get binders or books??? I will appreciate it if you guys can tell me what to get for each subject.

3u eng
3u maths
bio
chem
ancient

thanx :) :)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
For maths, don't bother buying grid books; what good purpose does the grid serve? Plain exercise books are cheaper and better to write on.

phat_tar

HSC
Uni Grad
I would even avoid grid books because in no hsc maths exam will you be given grid paper, its a small thing but if you get as used to/simulate exam conditions as much as possible it will be less stressful.

flowerp

HSC
N/A
I would even avoid grid books because in no hsc maths exam will you be given grid paper, its a small thing but if you get as used to/simulate exam conditions as much as possible it will be less stressful.
Thanks !!

D94

HSC
N/A
Just get an ordinary A4 exercise book, even the ones without binder holes. You will get to a point where anything extra is just gimmicky, useless or not worth the time trying to decide one or the other. They also tend to be more compact.

Keep everything simple.

horse9996

HSC
I used a lined book for maths qs and small binder for everything else (including maths notes). i empty this into bigger subject specific binders at home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)