Studying? (1 Viewer)

HSC
So today I had a double study period and after the first period I felt pretty worn out which led me to not be able to focus for the second period. So I was just wondering how should I prevent this? Like what can I do as a mental break??

Robbie M

HSC
Getting some fresh air by going on a walk acts as a nice break, i would also recommend doing intense study for shorter periods of time and taking regular breaks rather than interrupted study for a longer period of time to be more efficient and on task.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
So today I had a double study period and after the first period I felt pretty worn out which led me to not be able to focus for the second period. So I was just wondering how should I prevent this? Like what can I do as a mental break??
For me, I put on music I can study without breaks so try that

fluffchuck

HSC
Take a nap, drink some water and listen to some music

HSC
Getting some fresh air by going on a walk acts as a nice break, i would also recommend doing intense study for shorter periods of time and taking regular breaks rather than interrupted study for a longer period of time to be more efficient and on task.
I wish I could do that, but our study periods are in the library and the teachers don't let you leave... But I will try to study for shorter lengths of time... how long would you suggest?

jjuunnee

HSC
I wish I could do that, but our study periods are in the library and the teachers don't let you leave... But I will try to study for shorter lengths of time... how long would you suggest?
a bit funny how the teachers don't let you leave, but what you can maybe do is work on more intense work in the first period when you're fresh, and then do easier tasks like reading during the second period. Maybe go for a walk around the library haha!

HSC
a bit funny how the teachers don't let you leave, but what you can maybe do is work on more intense work in the first period when you're fresh, and then do easier tasks like reading during the second period. Maybe go for a walk around the library haha!
Yeah that's a good idea, but today i was doing intense work for the first period which made me not want to do anything for the second period. But this year is the first year I'm actually studying so maybe I just have to get used to it ahah

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
I just had a walk around the school or just drank some tea or water.

If your school doesn't let you leave the library then maybe just walk around the library or talk to the teachers there for 5 minutes lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)