Is it still worth going to Matrix?! (1 Viewer)

KingTings

HSC
Hey guys,
So I've been quite interested in attended Matrix for a subject (either maths/physics) though I'm not sure how it will work since they are a term or so ahead. If I was to attend will I be at a disadvantage at all?
Also, if there is anyone here that attends Matrix, would you recommend its services?
Thanks y'all

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Hey guys,
So I've been quite interested in attended Matrix for a subject (either maths/physics) though I'm not sure how it will work since they are a term or so ahead. If I was to attend will I be at a disadvantage at all?
Also, if there is anyone here that attends Matrix, would you recommend its services?
Thanks y'all
You can just go matrix and learn it then re-learn at school. Basically my school finished all content 1 term ahead so I just went phys tutoring for revision and practice.

arrivederci

HSC
I quite liked matrix for science because the material was good as it had literally everything you need to know for the course.

Teaching can be a hit or a miss depending on which teacher you get but i think getting the material itself is worth it.

Most tutoring places go a term ahead so that when you go over things in school, you already have the general idea and it's just more about consolidating what you already know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)