Gym whilst studying (1 Viewer)

dibb

HSC
So I’ve been pretty into working out recently especially since the beginning of the year. But recently I’ve been slacking off and finding it hard to get my groove back. I’m currently seventeen and I’ve been thinking of joining a gym. I know people are gonna say that I could just work out for free st home but I know that I won’t reach my full potential by myself. Not looking for anyone to talk me out. But does anyone or has anyone been to the gym whilst doin their hsc. I’m planning on going before school do you think that is a bad idea. Also how much should I be paying max per month and which one is the best.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
So I’ve been pretty into working out recently especially since the beginning of the year. But recently I’ve been slacking off and finding it hard to get my groove back. I’m currently seventeen and I’ve been thinking of joining a gym. I know people are gonna say that I could just work out for free st home but I know that I won’t reach my full potential by myself. Not looking for anyone to talk me out. But does anyone or has anyone been to the gym whilst doin their hsc. I’m planning on going before school do you think that is a bad idea. Also how much should I be paying max per month and which one is the best.
I didn't gym during high school (only uni) but I know my friend who did go gym and he did fine in his HSC so just balance time well. Umm go to a gym that your friends go to so you'll be more motivated to go and also go with someone who already goes gym so they can help you with your form so you don't get injured (make sure to research a lot too).

Usually gym prices are around $15 a week but Crunch is $10/week which I go to

north78

HSC
I doing hsc next year but I have gone to the gym during school term. yeh but like balance is key and if you go in the morning like 5-6am it really wakes you up and feel good, but just make sure you get to sleep like 10pm or 11pm

It will take couple days to adjust but get into a routine and schedule and you'll be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)