How to write notes for Year 12? (1 Viewer)

rydelta

HSC
Hey all, I'm not sure exactly how to figure out my notes organisation for Year 12. I want to learn all the content accelerated by myself within the first term and a bit so that classwork is mainly revision.

Did you type or handwrite your notes? Or a combination?

I was thinking:

- A book of really detailed notes, with lots of extra information, not necessarily neat, for each subject
- A book of really neat handwritten/summarised notes for each subject.
- A book for classwork for each subject (standard)
- A typed summary for each topic.

I might be overthinking this all but I want to be methodical as I wasn't that organised during Year 11, and I had notes and sheets all over the place.

I've seen some students just bring one book to school and then write in each subject section, then rip it out at home and put it in a binder or display folder. Is this a good idea? What do you recommend?

Thanks so much and sorry If I sound crazy, I just want to get my organisation down to a point as my Modern teacher recommended lol.

north78

HSC
yeah idk mate my organisation is pretty ass trine get my shit together ahha,

you can buy those 5 coloured notebooks

basically it have 5 plastic colour dividers I think they made by 'quill' check office works

and if you do any sciences literally copy paste syllabus

but honestly I think typed notes are easier to copy and edit
and then have handwritten diagrams and notes as well

HSC
For this year i summarised all my subjects into different books, by following the syllabus point by point.
After this, i have decided that for year 12 i am going to type all my notes. This is because writing them to SO MUCH time, u had barely any time to actually study them or do day to day homework. By typing them it will take way less time, i will be able to organise them easily and i will have a lot of time to study them and do practice essays/exams/questions.

Hope this helped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)