Science Extension (1 Viewer)

frog0101

HSC
N/A
Hi,
How will people study for Science Extension? Will you write notes or...? Are there textbooks? Does anyone have any resources for it?
What does everyone think about it?
Thanks

TeheeCat

HSC
The whole course is actually a major project/depth study, where you have to produce a formal scientific research report. So you can't really study for this or take notes but you can consider planning an idea of your topic, research question, hypothesis etc. Remember that the report has to be produced in quality in such it could be viewed by other scientists or academics so it will be in depth. Pick your research question carefully! It will be very helpful to plan in advance because I know I took forever to plan during my year 11 depth study and wasted time. :haha:

As it's a new syllabus, I don't think there are much resources. At this point, read through the syllabus so you have a clear idea of what to expect when you actually start the course. The syllabus actually provides a template of the scientific report so definitely check through to find more useful information!

Hope this helps~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)