Thread: Physics and 4U Math

zdf
    Cadet
    HSC

Physics and 4U Math

Hi,
    Would you guys be able to compare the difficulty of getting a 90-95 in Physics versus a 90-95 in 4U math. I've heard that both subjects are very hard, with Physics supposedly getting extremely harder in Year 12 and 4U just being intellectually demanding in general. In terms of difficulty though, it seems like alot of people score really high for 4U math.

HSC

Re: Physics and 4U Math

Tbh if you study hard for both it's defs easier to get higher in 4u maths just because there's no long response questions/short answers like there is in physics where it's quite easy to drop some marks. Just speaking from personal experience though because I got 97 4u 95 phys... (although I got higher in phys trials, just put in a lot of work for 4u before HSC).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy my books/notes cheaply here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uni Course: Actuarial Studies and Statistics at MQ -- PM me if you have questions

2017 HSC Subjects: Eng Adv / 3u+4u Maths / Bio /Phys
    ATAR: 99.75

Thread Information