Year 10 students - What subject will you be happy to finish! (1 Viewer)

frontin

HSC
Woohoo My last science exam is on Tuesday!!

No more 60%'s for a subject and no more dreading going into the science lab every period..

Fellow Year 10's and other older students what subjects are/were you happy to finish and never do ever again after the end of year 10 :)

justbecause

icanhascheezburger
HSC
P.E for sure. I always fail that class no matter what. P.E teachers have this thing with their favourite sporty students and stuff the rest.

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Metal work ...dread every lesson, i suppose i just can't motivate myself to make anything. Oh and history and geography, can't stand either of them.

steban

violin dude
HSC
HISTORY!!!!!, omg i cant stand learning about aborigines and the world wars, soooooo boring. i wish i could say maths but then im doing it again next year = =, only because im ok at it and theres nothin else to choose when i was doing subject selections. i also cant wait to finish PE, but i think there making it compulsory for yr 11 students to do wednesday sport, bum holes!

Dyne

HSC
Commerce! Ugh! Worst teacher, easy subject to memorise. . . teacher hates me :p

peterkim95

HSC
N/A
geography and history! can't wait until the last assessment is over! have trials on monday.

topdeck

HSC
omg Geography!! If i never hear the words longshore drift or ecological sustainability again it will be way to soon! oh that and photography...no more spending hour long periods studying megapixels and jpeg files!!!

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Geography......Grant Kleeman needs to die
Australian History-Its so dead boring and we are like 3 topics behind

James747

HSC
History... just cuz we hav a boring teacher, and maybe cuz of the content as well.

And I'll be happy if I stop failing maths XD

HSC
N/A
My electives. French and Music.

"Then why did you choose them?"

I don't know.

Also Geography, which is the most pointless thing.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
frontin! shame.... *shakes head comically*

science at ur school is number one!! [sarcasm]how dare you don't show an appreciation for it! [/sarcasm]

I couldn't wait to finish Geography.... aaaaaarrgggh! It was horrendous! Especially with my teacher who I also had for my Commerce elective. Both subjects I hated with an extreme passion.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I actually liked year 10 Geography :p

History and PD/H/PE on the other hand...:rolleyes:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
frontin said:
Fellow Year 10's and other older students what subjects are/were you happy to finish and never do ever again after the end of year 10 :)
PD/H/PE and Science. Although the content manner in PD/H/PE theory wasn't to bad the class wasn't all that great and quite competitive. Science well quite a lot of content many a handout sheet and quite a lot of work with a disruptive class.

frontin

HSC
LOL jono,

Yes I know but the accelerants just make us normal people look so stupid and pathetic! =D How were your trials and do you think you're prepared?

Yes Geo.. I have Rhodes so it's quite entertaining. I'm happy I did music for an elective.. best subject I chose!

I'm never revealing my identity though so I guess you will be kept in suspense forever =P Congrats to Rob and Kat for the 100 and Encore for their Music HSC. VERY impressed. Most important thing though, Good Luck to you sure you'll ace it.

James747

HSC
frontin said:
Yes I know but the accelerants just make us normal people look so stupid and pathetic! =D
They do? Not at my skool...lol...The other accelerant at my skool is gonna repeat maths next year cuz he's been failing miserably, only managed to do 4 questiions in the ext1 yrly paper =P

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
I can't wait to finish PE! Worst subject - teacher looks like a wet rat.
It'll be good to finish IT as well.......
but damn it - going to Ruse next year....
So long carefree school days.....:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)