Wat to study for Science SC exam ??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBLuEyEs

hey uh i was wondering if any1 could help me, i was just wondering what i should study for the science Sc exam, as i have very little idea on what to expect, and what to actually study to be successful in the exam. if any1 has any ideas could they please help me out??

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
ok now if you have the syllabus then i suggest u go over the dot poins and just write a few notes on each one... but rite now the best thing to do is go over previous school cert science papers as the papers are very similar and also get used to process type questions...science is the type of subject where if u just study for a few solid hours it will all stay in your brains....

i hope that could help

laterz

Zahid

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by zahid
ok now if you have the syllabus then i suggest u go over the dot poins and just write a few notes on each one...
OMG thats yr 12 studying.. shit man Zahid, ur going to burn out before u even reach year 11 at the rate ur going.. doing 5 hours and stuff.. thats damnc razy........

i did dot points in year 11 and peopel were dissing me about it... theyre lik "thats year 12 studying"..

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
How to study..... my advice is don't! Maybe read over your science book once if you are feeling like you should study.....

Ah, I wish the HSC was as easy as the SC!

psycho_mushy

HSC
alright I'm doing my firts HSC paper today and I'll be quick...

DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT THE SC!

you can't study for jack all for it! just go in and just write down all you know! that is all that is to it!

don't get me wrong, that's how I felt when the SC was coming up but when I went in and did it, I was like "uh... righttttt"

just be cool!

Kulazzi

HSC
Like Zahid mentioned, write dot points from the syllabus or you can go over your books and read them or go to the Board Of Studies Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)