history geo yr 10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clever angel

HSC
i got 50/55 for geo in trials and i am not satisfies with my mark. can soembody help me and tell me about how to study for his and geo especially short response answers???

plzz reply ASAP.

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
hey people...i know that everyone says that the school cert iz easy but da otha day, our history head teacher copied like around 120 pages out of a textbook and said 2 learn this and you'll b fine 4 the first 2 parts of the history test...i was thinking that 120 pages was a bit excessive and am beginning to think that mayb the school cert is not so easy...

also y is everyone talking about trial school certificates....do you mean actual trial papers or is it past papers. if it is trials, could someone plz post a copy of them online as ma school only did a trial for science... :(

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
seriously 50/55 is a great mark and easily it deserves either a band 5 or 6 i agree with funky junky that excel books are really good...but rite now the best thing as mentioned would be to just go over previous papers and become fimiliar with the format...if things go well u should kill it...easily.

Good Luck

Laterz
Zahid

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by ZeGoat
hey people...i know that everyone says that the school cert iz easy but da otha day, our history head teacher copied like around 120 pages out of a textbook and said 2 learn this and you'll b fine 4 the first 2 parts of the history test...i was thinking that 120 pages was a bit excessive and am beginning to think that mayb the school cert is not so easy...
Hey, I'm pretty sure its not that hard. Just go to the BOS website and check out the syllabus there. You just gotta know all the wars and conscription and the role of women in the wars etc. etc. Take it easy, you can ask your teacher for a copy of the syllabus if they have it (which I think they should) b/c our school gave us a booklet outlining the assessment tasks and had the key questions on the front page. It'll be ok. :)

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
Originally posted by Kulazzi
Hey, I'm pretty sure its not that hard. Just go to the BOS website and check out the syllabus there. You just gotta know all the wars and conscription and the role of women in the wars etc. etc. Take it easy, you can ask your teacher for a copy of the syllabus if they have it (which I think they should) b/c our school gave us a booklet outlining the assessment tasks and had the key questions on the front page. It'll be ok. :)
thanks...

HSC
how are you not satisfied with your mark? your mark is a guaranteed band 5/6 mark! but if you're still not satisfied with your marks then you can still download the past ppers from the BOS website. or if your school has the standards package CD-ROM for history and geography, you can look into it for sample answers in short-answer questions from past papers.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
hmmm 12 posts, go and read my other posts in this section you should work it out pretty quick.

I wash my hands of you lot

KarmaKitten

HSC
for history, always relate back to the question properly. Know your stuff in general, use "intellectual" terms etc. you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)