What's your IQ? (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
This thread is just for fun to see how smart you are compared to the rest of the community. To rat out the geeks and nerds to and more plain minded people....

Mine's anywhere between 118-124 on most occassions where I have done a test. I scored 129 on one test :D. Yay go me.

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I did an online IQ test and got 149. Which is total bullshit since the likes of uni professors have IQs of 150.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
186 on a Stanford-Binet test, professionally administered and supervised by a qualified psych.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^ what??

I possess different IQ for different aspect.

My IQ = over 150+ in English bullshitting
= less than 100 in common sense
= over 200+ in useless knowledge (UAI system, scaling system, subject choice)
= over 150+ in memorising
= less than 50 in understanding

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
The guy who said online IQ tests are bullshit is right, with the exception of a few of them. Most of them are more like a collection of random riddles, rather than actually having varying difficulties and testing your brainpower.

http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf is an example of a pretty good test. It's based upon Raven's progressive matrices, so is culture fair too, and is based on the answers of 250 000 people.

Also, after actually sending this test to a few people, the answers seem to be more accurate. People I know who get 80s UAIs seemed to get between 110 and 120, which makes sense coz those 2 values cut off about 75% of the pop (110) and 91% of the pop (120).

Of course, it won't compare to a test by a professional psychologist, but it's probably the best you'll find online.

BTW it's capped at 145 I think.

HSC
Romeo Montague said:
186 on a Stanford-Binet test, professionally administered and supervised by a qualified psych.
so you your intelligence to equal the likes of einstein ?

alan7948

HSC
Boxxxhead said:
The guy who said online IQ tests are bullshit is right, with the exception of a few of them. Most of them are more like a collection of random riddles, rather than actually having varying difficulties and testing your brainpower.

http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf is an example of a pretty good test. It's based upon Raven's progressive matrices, so is culture fair too, and is based on the answers of 250 000 people.

Also, after actually sending this test to a few people, the answers seem to be more accurate. People I know who get 80s UAIs seemed to get between 110 and 120, which makes sense coz those 2 values cut off about 75% of the pop (110) and 91% of the pop (120).

Of course, it won't compare to a test by a professional psychologist, but it's probably the best you'll find online.

BTW it's capped at 145 I think.
i did ur one and i have an IQ of 112 is that low?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)